Bicycle vertical locker single
Fully enclosed galvanised steel lockers provide the highest level of security (Class 1), as defined by Australian Standard AS2890.3-1993. They are the most popular secure parking for cyclists, and the most expensive to install. Leda’s BSL and BVL lockers are in wide use in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane rail networks, making them the most widely-specified and used lockers in Australia.
Leda bicycle lockers are available in both horizontal and vertical models and are manufactured from 1.6mm Galvabond® sheeting for maximum durability and corrosive resistance. They can also be powder coated in a range of colours.
Semi vertical lockers can be manufactured demountable or flatpack in 2, 3 or 4 locker modules which are constructed around a steel frame providing robust, high vandal-resistant security.
The sturdy vandal proof lockers incorporate a steel frame clad with Galvabond sheeting. They can be supplied in flat pack form ready for assembly and riveting on site in 2, 3 or 4 modular units fully assembled around a steel frame.
Sloping roof panel for water run-off. Stiffener channel under.
- Provides the highest level of security (Class 1)
- Modular system tailored to suit application
- Single or double horizontal configuration
- Protects bicyle from weather
- Bicycle is hidden from view
- Surveillance not normally required
- Best suited for long term parking
- Individual locking with master keying system
- Railway stations and bus interchanges
- Park and ride terminals
- University and TAFE campuses