Leda’s Lighting Bollards range was developed to complement models in the existing range of Architectural Bollards to provide specifiers a continuity of
design that can be adopted throughout a project.
Styles & Finishes
• Slimline Lighting Stainless Steel
• Ambassador Lighting Aluminium
• Urban Lighting Galvanised or Stainless Steel with Timber Infills
• Screen Full Height Lighting Stainless Steel
• Lasercut Full Height Lighting Aluminium or Stainless Steel
Stainless steel is ideal for corrosive environments like coastal areas and is recommended if security or impact resistance is an issue. Aluminium is an ideal product for powder coating and can be coloured to your requirements.
Most Leda lighting bollards can be either cast in (fixed insitu) or bolted down (fixed baseplate). Conduits containing mains power cables should be laid when forming up the concrete slab or footing, with provision for
cables to be left protruding an additional one metre to allow efficient length for later connection and future maintenance.
Please contact your Leda sales office for further information on installation or technical advice.