Technical specifications Double sided access bike shelter
- 3200mm x 4017mm x 2100mm
- Frame 200 x 100mm U Section / 100 x 100mm SHS / Galvanised / Powder coated in a range of colours
- Roof Panels – Polycarbonate roof panels
When providing bicycle parking at outside locations, consideration should be given to also providing protection against the elements, particularly in locations where the bicycles are parked long-term.
Leda’s aesthetically attractive range provides the flexibility of several price options and can accommodate a number of various Leda bicycle rack models. Guttering and downpipes are non-standard but can be added as an option.
• Protects bicycle from the elements
• Protects cyclist during arrival and departure
• Best suited for long-term parking
• Clearly defines the bicycle parking area
• Aesthetically attractive
• Shelter for up to 32 bicycles per model
• University and TAFE colleges
• Bus interchanges
• Shopping Centres