The CSG10900 Series Miti Gate has been developed and designed as an alternative, economical PAS 68 crash rated manual barrier for locations that have infrequent vehicular throughput, yet still require protection from a vehicle borne threat.
Miti Gate requires minimal civil work due to hinge and receptor posts only requiring 215mm foundation depth. With clear width availability of up to 10m utilising a double leaf format, the Miti Gate is by far the most cost effective, simple, PAS 68 compliant solution currently available. This range will continue to evolve as further applications require an innovative, low visual impact, competitively priced crash tested barrier. The Miti Gate lends itself to any site location where a vehicle borne threat exists, infrequent vehicular access is required and pedestrian permeability is to be maintained. This manual barrier that can be hinged, bi-parting or removable offers the client a variety of options.
Miti Gate Crash Testing
- Model 10930 crash tested to 7,500kg (7.5 Tonne) @ 48km/h (30mph)
- Test rating: PAS 68: 2010 V/7500[N2]/48/90:2.5/0.0 (2 leaf), tested at 10.8m*
- Model 10940 crash tested to 7,500kg (7.5 Tonne) @ 64km/h (40mph)
- Test rating: PAS 68:2010 V/7500[N2]/64/90:3.0/0.0, tested at 8.8m*
* V/test weight [vehicle class]/speed [kmh]/angle: penetration/dispersion)