Technical specifications Modular bike cage
- 750 x 1650 x 1800mm
- 25 x 25 x 1.6mm SHS / 50 x 50 x 4mm steel mesh / Galvanised
This rigid cage structure allows individual bike storage. Standard unit Side panel x 1 + front gate no roof, no rear panel.
Hasp and staple allows cyclists to use their own U lock or padlock.
Note: Cages are normally installed in car parks and against walls, so back and roof panels are optional and need to be specified if required.
• Provides the highest level of security (Class 1) for bicycle parking (see AS2890)
• Individual locker door with master keying system.
• Modular system tailored to suit application
• Single or soluble horizontal configuration (vertical configuration available on request so please contact our sales department)
• Protects bicycle from weather
• Bicycle is hidden from view
• Surveillance not normally required
• Best suited for long term parking
• Assemble on site
• Railway stations
• Bus interchanges
• Park and ride terminals
• University and TAFE campuses