Technical specifications Securapark automatic
The standard Automatic Securapark® is operated via a remote control so that you will never have to leave your vehicle.
Thousands of Securaparks have now been installed, & are designed to be run over with little risk of damage. The electronics are encased in tough mild steel.
- Hard Wired (RECOMMENDED)
- A 24V hard-wired model (SPAB5) is also available and is particularly suited for new buildings or parking areas where it it easy to run power. A transformer to operate 4 Securapark® units is available.
Remote control options
A standard Automatic Securapark® comes with one remote control unit which has a 20-30 metre range. Multiple remote controls are available & up to 4 Securaparks can be linked to the one remote control, which caters for situations where many people will be using a common parking area at different times.
Car Park Integration
Larger parking areas & public car parks utilise Securapark® by incorporating it into existing access control systems. Securapark® provides the flexibility to solve a number of problems in & around traditional parking areas such as:
- Hastening car park entry & exit
- Separating permanent parkers from queuing
- Preventing casual parkers from using reserved areas.
- There are a number of options for installation & ongoing service throughout the region so please contact our offices to discuss your requirements. Leda-Vannaclip will assist in designing a system to suit your site or project.