Vertical bicycle locker
Leda’s vertical bicycle locker features the smallest footprint of all bicycle lockers and is best suited for sites requiring the highest degree of storage density. The bicycle is suspended on an internal wheel hook with two additional hooks that can be used for helmets or clothing.
A sturdy internal frame with galvanised sheeting is further strengthened through the use of steel corner brackets. This locker features a cast metal handle operating a 3-point locking system (keyed to differ) as standard. A selected range of alternative locking options available upon request.
- Provides the highest level of security (Class 1) for bicycle parking (see AS2890 or APBP guidelines)
- Individual locker door with master keying system
- Modular system tailored to suit application
- Protects bicycle from weather
- Bicycle is hidden from view
- Surveillance not normally required
- Best suited for long term parking
- Assemble on site
- Railway stations
- Bus interchanges
- Park and ride terminals
- University and TAFE campuses